Monday 25 February 2013

Science Jam Details


Alright Division 1, after all your hard work, Science Jam is finally here!!  Get a good nights sleep tonight, and make sure you wake up....A Scientist! ;)

Please read the details and instructions below, and look at the map WITH YOUR PARENTS to ensure you go to the right place at Aberdeen.  Remind your parents that there are shuttles leaving from Sexsmith Park & Ride regularly, so that they don't have to worry about parking at Aberdeen if it is extremely busy.  Be at Aberdeen at 3:15pm, and come find me and Mrs. Tolley in our designated area, shown on the map below.

1.     You each must wear a nametag. The nametag with a red dot will go to the students that DO NOT have media consent.  The Richmond Review and CTV will be on site to interact with you.  

2.    You will receive a Bingo Boards from me when you arrive – once completed they go intothe prize draw box at the Registration Desk.  The prize draw will happen after the Science Jam Surprises Show.  Please note: YOU must be present to pick up your prize.  A tablet (donated by NCIX) is the grand prize!  

3.   The final map is posted below.  I will get programs from the Registration Desk.      

4.  Be ready for the Opening Ceremonies at 4:00pm – this means you must be set up and ready to go before this time.  We will be able to see them from our tables.

5.    The Science Jam Surprises Show by Science World will be at 6:00pm. Closing Ceremonies/Prize Draw will be at 6:20pm - you can view from all three levels of the mall.  Please note that students must be present to pick up their prizes.  The grand prize is a Nexus tablet from NCIX!  

6.      I will handout all your student goodies back at school.  I'm sure we'll enjoy the goodies from the sponsors – thank you!  

7.      If you visit the food court, please be accompanied by your parents and/or limit your time there to 15 minutes.  Tell me or Mrs. Tolley where you are going, and check in when you return.


Thanks for all your hard work!  I really look forward to celebrating with you all tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Useful information. Fortunate me I found your site accidentally, and I'm shocked why this accident did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Stop by my web-site height to waist ratio

    ReplyDelete