Wednesday 24 October 2012

Welcome to Mrs. Pogue's blog!

Dear Division One Students and Parents,

Welcome to our new class blog!  I am very much looking forward to our 2012-2013 school year together, and I'm excited to get to know all of you.  Mrs. Thompson and I hope to make this new teacher transition as smooth as possible.  In order to do this, I would like to continue using a class blog for communication between school and home life, to post reminders, and to give you a preview of what's to come each week.  I would like to invite you to post comments, questions, quotes, interesting current events, jokes, or anything else that you think we would all be interested in.  Please make sure your blog posts are appropriate, and do not contain any personal information, or inappropriate language.  You may continue to use your "Online names" when you post comments, and parents may use student's first name, (ie mother of "student"), or their own name.  Please respect everyone's privacy, and do not use any other student's name in your posts.

Please check our blog regularly, as I will update it several times each week, and will add reminders and important dates and events.  Let's have a wonderful year together Division One!

Happy Halloween!

Mrs. Pogue

31 comments:

  1. what's up
    Flying Dolphin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pizza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going trick-or-treating???????

    Cookie monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. mrs pogue i love to eat pizza
    Flying Dolphin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I L<3VE PIZZA TOO
      My favourite are hawaiian, veggie, etc.

      Delete
  5. im looking forward to halloween!


    Deli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well met



    Cookie monster




    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited for Halloween!
    () ()
    ( o.o)
    o_(")(")

    -Unicorns(>^__^)>

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not Halloween yet though...
    but it's the thought that counts

    -celery

    ReplyDelete
  9. NANANANANANANAN BATMAN





    Chocolate chip

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like pizza unless its made of bacon :D

    PINEAPPLE <--- Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like candy in my tummy
    Flying Dolphin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WON;T YOU GET SICK, P.S ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



      Cookie monster

      Delete
  12. i DISLIKE League Of Legends




    Cookie monster

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE BATMAN~~~
    AND SPIDERMAN <33333

    -Celery

    ReplyDelete
  14. My comment is visible after approval :O


    i am taking my daffodils to my unicorn...
    SHH.......

    -CELERY ;) ;)
    shhhhhh......

    ReplyDelete
  15. HEY YOU HEY WWAHT HEY YOU HEY WHAT HEY WHAT NOW WHAT'CHA GONNA DO STEP TO THE SIDE DISCO ROLL MY EYES DISCO STOMP MY FEET DISCO AND O THE FREAKY FREAK

    -Chocolate chip

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm very excited for Halloween tomorrow :)
    I LIKE PANDAS A LOY >3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm very excited for Halloween tomorrow :)
    I LIKE PANDAS A LOT <3

    -Panda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cookie monster is fake monster only from sesame street
    - Cookie
    __/TAXI\_____
    /--O----O--\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WILL EAT YOU!!!!!!!
      Cookie monster

      Delete
  19. I am excited for Halloween


    Rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Mrs.Pogue my name is Tomato~ Welcome to our errington division one!~~

    From Tomato

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi I am looking forward For Halloween I am being a Witch

    Sunshine Girl

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi :)! Hope you have a wonderful year with my class :)
    -Subway

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like pizza! leave a message if you like pizza too!
    <3 Pretzels
    P.S.
    I'm not actually a pretzels!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Mrs. Pogue! again.
    Do you like pie? What's your favourite food? favourite colour. you know. you should do and autobiography about yourself. Then we'd know a lot about you.
    Bye for now
    <3 Pretzels ;)

    ReplyDelete