Tuesday 22 January 2013

Busy January!

Great work so far on all of your Science Jam projects Division 1!  You are working very hard and things are starting to come together.  Make sure you follow your calendar and are keeping up with where you should be so far.  Science Jam is just over a month away and we are only going to get busier, so keep up the hard work!

Basketball teams are set and both the Boys and Girls teams are getting better every day.  I love how eager everyone is at practice, and how you are all trying your best and helping each other improve your skills.  Remember, there is no "I" in TEAM!

Don't forget to get outside and play, especially when the sun is out!    

8 comments:

  1. So am "I" not in the team :( - Marco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Pogue I am not doing my book review on Monday.
    - Subway

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM!!!!!
    as well as the boys basketball team
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. La-dee-dee-da-dee-dee-do
    I'm bored....

    Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
    Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

    I just realized that there are a lot of songs with some kind of "na" part.....

    random......


    this is just getting awkward.......


    yolo, peace, I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TESTING TESTING 123
    I'M USING LINUX LUBUNTU
    HOPEFULLY THIS WORKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES YES!!!!!
      THIS IS COMPATIBLE

      Delete
    2. Forget about Lubuntu, I'm switching to Ubuntu

      Delete
  6. uggghhh........
    SCIENCE JAM...
    less that 2 weeks to finish conclusion...
    conclusion horrible...
    no IDEAS...
    :((((((((((

    -Unicorns

    ReplyDelete