Monday 14 January 2013

Book Review Criteria

2013 Book Review


Presentation:

1.)       Introduction: Title, Author, Awards, Reasons for choosing this book

2.)      Summary, setting, characters

3.)      What you liked/disliked (3 reasons), read a passage (be sure to bookmark the page)

4.)      What would you rate it (out of 5), who would like this book?

5.)      Presentation: Voice volume and clarity, eye contact


Online Book Review: Due January 25

-Book title
-Author and illustrator (if there is one)
-Summary – without giving away the ending
-Setting – where is this place, describe
-Main Character(s) – tell me about them
-A 5 star rating (5 stars being good)
-Why you liked it? – Don’t just say it was good, give 3 good reasons why you liked it (or didn’t like it)
-Use proper grammar and full sentences

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Poque I am tomato and I tried to post my book review but the website won't let me. It said that my HTML cannot be accepted and that there should only be 4,096 characters at the most, but I only have 1000 something characters. Should I just hand in my hardcover book review on Tuesday because I was sick?

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete